Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pharmacy Nights


Pharmacy Nights have provided me a wonderful experience! I’ve enjoyed 3 different Pharmacy Nights with different pharmacists, discussions, and insights. I’ll be helping Julie with the last 2 in Brainerd and Bemidji as well. After these experiences, I feel like I have a better handle on what MPhA has to offer pharmacists around the state and why it’s important to stay involved after graduation. I look forward to more discussions on how we can continue to shape the field the way we want!

We’ve been formatting this round of Pharmacy Nights in a roundtable discussion format instead of the more classic lecture setup. I’ve led discussions on immunizations and student loan repayment. Upcoming, I’ll be leading the clinical pearls discussion regarding the Chest guideline updates. I think 2 nights of this discussion will be a good segue for me into real practice as a pharmacist. I’m looking forward to the last 2 nights of discussion, please come and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment