Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Alyssa Ferrie's Final Week

Hard to believe but my time at MPhA has come to an end. It has been a wonderful experience and I’ve had so many great opportunities. I was able to stay busy up until the very end! I attended the College of Pharmacy Career Fair and was able to explore many exciting career opportunities currently available in MN.  The staff and members are working hard to put together the next journal issue.  My article is finally in and I’m excited to work with the editors in the next few weeks.  I’m thankful that MPhA has a wonderful staff to help us amateurs out. I’m also thankful for accountants after sitting in on the finance meeting! The Annual Meeting Committee meeting this week was very exciting as the agenda is almost finalized and details should be out shortly. After attending a few other miscellaneous meetings with MPhA and the college, as well as completing some last minute projects, the week ended with attending the Women Impacting Healthcare conference on Friday. This was an amazing meeting and I hope that it continues for years to come. The conference was held through the Center for Leading Healthcare Change and focused on leadership specifically targeted toward women in healthcare.  My rotation with MPhA may be over but I’m confident that my involvement with them is not! I met so many wonderful people that work hard for the practice of pharmacy in MN. I want to thank everyone at MPhA, Ewald Consulting, and especially Julie Johnson for a fantastic experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment